FOSSER Hydraulic Oil HVLP-D
20 litre, 60 litre, 208 litre
FOSSER HVLP-D fluids are detergent and dispersing hydraulic fluids with excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour (multi-grade hydraulic fluids). Key advantages at a glance:
• Emulsifies low water quantities.
• Extremely high viscosity index.
• Effective wear reduction, high load-bearing capacity.
• Outstanding oxidation stability.
• Prevents corrosion and foaming.
• Excellent hydrolytic stability.
• High thermal stability.
• Good demulsification capacity.
• Compatible with sealing materials.
FOSSER HVLP-D hydraulic fluids are suitable for universal use in all hydraulic systems even under extreme conditions where operational safety, low wear, clean system components and smooth working movements at various temperatures are required.
DIN 51524 part 3
AFNOR NF E 48–603 HM